Call us at: 843-347-5800
You will be asked about your needs and your insurance or pay-source and advised as to what type of documentation will be required. Usually, it’s just a prescription but sometimes more will be needed. Our administrative staff will guide you through the process.
Workers’ compensation patients will need to provide their adjuster’s name and phone number. For patients with Medicare benefits, we accept assignment.
- Begin keeping a list of questions and concerns for your prosthetist.
- Note problems or discomfort in your residual limb or existing prosthesis.
- Be sure to bring your insurance cards and written prescriptions to your initial appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing to your appointments. It is best for lower extremity patients to wear shorts.
- Remember you are visiting a patient-focused center. Do not hesitate to speak your mind or ask for what you want and need